A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Khadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Khadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khadri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Khadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Yousuf Khadri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed Y. Khadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Khadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Khadri practices Psychiatry near Willowbrook, IL.
See Willowbrook Psychiatrists.