A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Khadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Khadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khadri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khadri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khadri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Khadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Yousuf Khadri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed Y. Khadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Khadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Khadri practices Psychiatry near Willowbrook, IL.
See Willowbrook Psychiatrists.