A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Ahmad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter P. Reuther Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mashooq Ahmad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Ahmad practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Westland, MI.
See Westland Psychiatrists and Westland Addiction Specialists.