A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ahmad, Syed M Ahmad M.D. is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center