A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mashood Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ottumwa, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Carroll, IA and Marshalltown, IA.
See Ottumwa Internists and Ottumwa Cardiologists.