A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Pocahontas Community Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mashood Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahmed has 9 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Carroll, IA and Marshalltown, IA.
See Council Bluffs Internists and Council Bluffs Cardiologists.