A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ahsan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ahsan, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahsan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed M Ahsan BS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahsan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ahsan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Nephrologists.