A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Alam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alam
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Alam MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed Alam practice?
- Dr. Syed Alam has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Alam practices Pulmonary Disease near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pulmonologists.