A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Alam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Irfan Alam MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed I. Alam practice?
- Dr. Syed Alam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Alam practices Pulmonary Disease near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pulmonologists.