A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Masood Ali MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Family Physicians.