A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Masood Ali MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.