A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Haider, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Haider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed M Haider MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Haider practice?
- Dr. Syed Haider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Haider practices Internal Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Holland Internists.