A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hasan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Hasan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Syed Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Hasan practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.