A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Quadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Quadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quadri
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Quadri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed M Quadri MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Quadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Quadri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Quadri practices Hospitalist near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Indian Orchard, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Taunton Hospitalists.