A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Rahman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Medical Center
- Dallas Va Mc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mizanur Rahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Syed Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX.
See Dallas Internists.