A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rahman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Chittagong Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Mukhlesur Rahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Syed Rahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rahman practices Therapeutic Radiology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH and Akron, OH.
See Lima Radiologists.