Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Raza
Dr. Syed Raza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackettstown, NJ, with another office in Hackettstown, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Raza is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Raza has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Syed Raza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackettstown, NJ.
Psychiatry, Legal Medicine, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Leonard Feitell
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hackettstown, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Edgardo Ong
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hackettstown, NJ 0 mi46