A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Raza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan