A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Raza is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raza
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Raza MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Raza practice?
- Dr. Syed Raza has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Raza practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Internists and Hermitage Pulmonologists.