A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Raza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Raza MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Raza practice?
- Dr. Syed Raza has 12 office locations.
Dr. Syed Raza practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Hermitage, PA.