A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rehman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Maseehur Rehman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Syed Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rehman practices Allergy & Immunology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Allergists.