A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rehman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Rehman practice?
Dr. Syed Rehman practices Allergy & Immunology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Monroe Allergists.