Dr. Syed Rizvi MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Hemet, CA

3.1

November 12th, 2016
HORRIBLE!!!
I was diagnosed with MS by Dr. Rizvi, but then again he still treated me as if I'm lying about my symptoms. He stated "I believe how bad your exhaustion is but not about anything else" he begun to get loud in my face and said " the rest is all in your head!" I was so shocked and disgusted by how you can treat any patient like that but one with a serious, invisible illness and act like I'm making this all up!! Especially when you diagnosed it yourself. Such a heartless and cold so called "doctor". Don't waste your time and money on someone who doesn't care at all about their patients.

August 16th, 2016
Completely Incompetent
I have seen Dr. Rizvi once every two months for the past year because of pain in my lower abdominal. Even though I have seen him over 20 times HE HAS NOT REMEMBERED ME. He introduces himself to me every time I come in as if we have never met! On follow up appointments and appointments to hear results he has no idea what is going on with me and seems like he genuinely does not have a clue. Last year he told me I had cancer, and when I came back for a follow up biopsy he said "OOPS WRONG PERSON! YOU DON'T HAVE CANCER, WRONG CHART" He is fumbling around in a profession that he clearly does not belong in. Still 1 1/2 years later he has not helped me. Avoid him at all costs.

January 16th, 2016
Great
I liked the way he listened and took a genuine interest in my care. He was quick and gentle, since I hate these appointments. Thank you Dr Rizvi. The only bad thing is I have to follow him to his new offices because I only want to see him.

October 22nd, 2013
I think one star is giving him to much credit. He spent only about 30 mins with me during my whole pregnancy. It was very in and out, didn't seem to care much about me or my concerns. His staff some how mixed someone's file with mine and I got a call 8 months into my pregnancy saying I had an STD! When they told me my pap at 2 months looked great. I took medication that was not even meant for me! It caused vomiting, nausea and a consistent headache for 4 days. God only knows what kind of harm it could have brought on to my child!

November 27th, 2011
Great Dr., but the worst midwifes ever!!!
In the begging they told me I was Diabetic and gave me a strict diet to control it. I followed every indication of the diet, after a monthnthey tell me I don't have diabetes it was a mistake of the readings on the labs. I have to go to a totally different Dr. for ultrasounds and for stress test. He has 2 offices and only visits one, to actually see his face before going into labor I had set up an appointment inhis other office. This is my second baby and I've never have suffered so much in an ob/gyn office like this one, those midwifes really need to have more delicate hands, and not act like were being dramatic about things, because thats how I felt every single time I had any kind of concern.

September 19th, 2011
I absolutely love Dr. Rizvi and the staff!!! There is a wait when you first get there but that is to be expected especially if there is a delivery in progress and if he was on call. I delivered my third son with his medical group and also had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago. I wish that Dr. Rizvi could be my Doctor for all my healthcare needs and I wish that he delivered my first two sons. The staff is amazing, they are all so loving and caring! They really invest a lot of time to get to know you and make sure your needs are met. They know all my boys names and my boys get excited when I say that mommy has a doctors appointment. They even recognize my voice when I call and I recognize theirs. I love this Doctor!!!! I was a receptionist for two different OBGYN offices and in total I worked for 10 doctors and 5 nurse practitioners, also I dealt with two separate OB's for the birth of my first two sons. I'm serious when I say that having experience in the field and dealt with so many different doctors that Dr. Rizvi is by far the BEST!!!! WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!

June 29th, 2010
THE B.E.S.T. MD
HIS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I EVER HAD. HE DELIVERED MY 2 KIDS. HE IS VERY NICE AND SWEET.WHEN I GO TO MY DOCTOR APPTS HIS THERE AND HE SEES ME AND CHECKS UP WITH ME. I LOVE THIS MD. I'LL GO TO THIS DOCTOR ANY TIME FOR MY PRENANCY.

March 3rd, 2010
The doctors office is dirty! Its over crowded! I have been there 5 times and each time the wait was well over an hour to get in. The visit itself only took 5 minutes!!!!!! I was told a few weeks ago that my baby had an EIF on her heart and he referred me to a specialist. He told me NOTHING about what an EIF implied and when I came home I researched it enough to put myself in tears. Because I will be 35 when my baby is born they should have had referred me to a genetic counselor early on in the pregnancy and they did not. So with my age and the EIF this could mean that my baby has Downs Syndrome. But I didnt learn about this until I was 32 weeks pregnant! I also have a big problem with the staff, they had to get an appointment for me to see the specialist for the EIF and it took them 3 weeks to do this! I would call them EVERYDAY and nobody would return my phone calls. I finally had to just go in and demand that the appointment be done. This is when they told me that it was already set for 7:30am the NEXT DAY!!!! And they lied and said that they called but I have Vonage that lets you check search online for who called you and I checked, they have NEVER called me!!!! OH! And the biggest thing, he delivers at Ranch Springs Medical Center. This is the worst hospital I have ever been to! Anyway, just changed doctors today and I wont be going back.

January 29th, 2010