Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Shahab
Dr. Syed Shahab, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shahab is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Shahab has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Syed Shahab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.
Dr. Tareq Al Baghdadi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Brighton, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Zehra Noorani
Brighton, MI 0 mi35
Dr. Mohammad Nadeemullah
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Brighton, MI 0 mi33