A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Tahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Tahir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tahir
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tahir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Tahir, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tahir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tahir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed M Tahir FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Tahir practice?
- Dr. Syed Tahir has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Tahir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Cardiologists.