A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Moin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Moin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Moin practice?
Dr. Syed Moin practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washingtonville, NY.
See Newburgh General Practitioners, Newburgh Internists, Newburgh Geriatric Doctors, and Newburgh Pediatricians.