A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Moin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Moin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Moin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Moin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed Moin practice?
- Dr. Syed Moin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Moin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Washingtonville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See Washingtonville Internists and Washingtonville Geriatric Doctors.