Dr. Syed Ahmad MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2015
Too fast! Dr. Ahmad wants your money
The office waiting room is small and old. This is a store front location. After waiting for over 40 minutes he took me in. If you are looking for "real" help then this is NOT the place to go. My first vist lasted less then 10 minutes. I gave him the basic info and then he started to write several perscriptions. This didn't suprise me because I was told what to expect from other patients in the waiting room. My second and 3rd appontment were not very eventful. When I walked in to his office he was already writing out my perscriptions. In less then 5 minutes I was back in the reception area to pay my copayment. I was not happy about not getting my monies worth. The other patients i the waiting room love him. They were mandated to get counsiling and they get to see someone and inside a few minutes they are done. I no longer see Dr Ahmed and see someone who spends a lot more time with me. I dont take 4 meds anymore. I was given 2 perscriptions and it seems to be working. If your looking for a drug fix or need to go to a shrink because of a court etc then he is great. You will be in and out FAST!!! I'm not sure why he even has chairs in his office.

December 17th, 2014