Dr. Syed Ahmed MD, PA Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2016
Now that his wife is no longer there to keep the office under control the front is a mess, the guy is very unprofessional and downright rude. His wife wasn't well liked because she kept everything in order and didn't put up with people not following the rules. Sign clearly states 'No cell phones' but there was always someone pulling out their cell. She would explain things to someone multiple times, she would eventually get frustrated and explain again in terms a yr old could understand but some people just didn't get it. Bring back the wife, we miss her!

March 27th, 2015
LADY AT FRONT DESK IS NUTS
The doctor is just a paper pusher. The lady at the front desk in the hi jab is NUTS. I don't know how this lady has a job. She needs to go home and tend to her goats.

March 26th, 2015
worst doctor ever
This is the most unprofessional doctors office. Dr Ahmed sits there and gives you whatever you want leading you into a worse problem than what you came in there for. The lady at the front desk needs a reality check. I've never wanted to slap someone before like this piece of work. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this office.

March 5th, 2015
The 2 low scores are front desk issues! Horrible lady up front 13 yr patient

February 21st, 2015
I thought my first med check would be with Dr. Ahmed, but it was with a nurse, who just took notes. For this I had to wait over an hour and pay full "specialist" price. The early afternoon office staff is wonderful, but when they leave, those left are rude and lack basic knowledge.

January 22nd, 2015
The unprofessional lady up front is absolutely appalling! The first time I had enough of her argumentative dimeanor, I told her I was going to discuss her behavior with the doctor. She told me she didn't care. She then gave a hand gesture indicating she was having sex with him. I was shocked! I did tell him the whole story but he didn't care. I continued to see him because of my own laziness. The last time I had a confrontation with her I never went back then over a month later I get a discharge letter. She is the most rude unprofessional, crude, unladylike woman I have ever come across in a professional setting. There are plenty of other doctors out there to put up with their nonsense. He seems clueless anyway.

January 13th, 2015
Worst doctor ever will kick you out of his clinic for absolutely no reason after getting you addicted to medication..this clinic is more like a pill mill

October 7th, 2014
Office
I have seen Ahmed a few years now, and have a good enough relationship with him. BUT, the staff up front, that is a totally different story. No matter what my insurance tells her, she makes her own rules. Rude and unruly...Time for me to find a new Dr.

September 8th, 2014
Horrible dr office
Filthy office and the receptionist is as rude as you will find. Dr is a quack and no more than a dope pusher. Please find a real dr...

June 13th, 2014
The Staff at this DR. is Crazy!!
I have been to this DR. for 2 years and never had a problem with the staff until now. The lady up front is RUDE and inconsiderate, and will start a argument with you for trying to figure out anything. I have talk to other patience there and she does this with a lot of people. I don't know of any other office that runs a place like this but you need to be on your toes with this lady! I tried to be nice and respectful but it is hard to do when she thinks she is the DR here.

April 5th, 2012
Dr. Ahmed saved my sons life. period. He understands P. and cares about him. His staff of 1 (Windy) does the work of 5. She is kind,and hard working.Give her a chance.and do not judge,everyone can have a bad day or momment. Thank goodness Windy understands that..and better then most!! We Love her!

August 31st, 2011
Great doctor
I have been seeing Dr A for many years. He has tenaciously worked through the frustrating process of pharmacology with me and makes adjustments when needed He knows the meds. I have been on medication for almost 40 years and the wrong medications have cause a lot of problems. Dr A works hard to help me be a fully functioning well mannered person. His front desk help is moody unprofessional, screws up the insurance, has bad manners and over all makes visits and calls to his office very difficult. She is unable print out a billing/payment receipt for the visit or handle special requests for documentation.