A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ahsan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahsan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahsan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ahsan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahsan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Nadeem Ahsan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahsan has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Ahsan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.