A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ahsan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahsan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ahsan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ahsan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahsan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Nadeem Ahsan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Syed Ahsan has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Ahsan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.