Dr. Syed Hasan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Hasan?

August 19th, 2015

patient for many years

I have been seeing Dr. Hasan for many years. He is very compassionate man and great bedside manner. His staff is not the best, except for Maria and the front desk. Back staff not good, never has been. But all and all if you need an excellent Dr. he is the one!!!

May 4th, 2015

Untrained staff

Staff is very unprofessional and totally not trained. There is no system at this office. The wait is long and once you get called for your appointment you will wait and wait and wait. The assistants call themselves nurses, but they are not. Just medical assistants at the most. Management just doesn't seem to care!

March 16th, 2015

Dr Hasan is very caring and listens. Came to visit me in a hospital almost immediately after I was admitted.

August 9th, 2012

After reading the past reviews I was worried about seeing Dr Hasan. I went to my first visit and was surprised with what I found. When you first walk in the office is very clean and welcoming. After waiting for a little while I was called back and dealt with a very sweet nurse. She went over all my information so the doctor could have everything being that I was a new patient. When the doctor got in he went over everything with me and sent me for blood work. Overall, I'm happy with the service I received.

January 15th, 2012

I would not recommend this man as a doctor. HE DOES NOT LISTEN, SEEMS TO ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE MANIPULATED BY DRUG ADDICTS SO THEY CAN GET PAIN PILLS AND VALIUM IN ORDER TO GET AN OFFICE VISIT PAYMENT EVERY 2 WEEKS. HE HAS BEEN TOLD ABOUT A PATIENT BEING DRUG-SEEKING BUT HE DOESN'T CARE. HE HAS BEEN TOLD THAT THE PATIENT SEES A PSYCHIATRIST SO HE GETS HIS PSYCH MEDS FROM THAT DOCTOR BUT HE CONTINUES TO OVER-PRESCRIBE NONETHELESS. HE HAS BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE PATIENT NEEDING A PROSTATE EXAM DUE TO THIS CANCER BEING IN HIS FAMILY BUT HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THAT AND HAS NOT DONE AN EXAM. I AM MAKING AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM AS A RESULT BUT AS LONG AS HE GETS HIS PAY FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY EVERY 2 WEEKS, THAT'S ALL HE CARES ABOUT.

May 1st, 2011

PULL THEIR LICENSES & CLOSE THE PLACE DOWN BEFORE MORE PEOPLE DIE, GET SCAMMED OR OVERDOSE

Every visit there was a distastful, horrible, money-wasting visit!! The staff are NOT genuine in caring of your health & well-being. Every appointment with them is a dreadful one knowing that there is going to be a "new" rule that results in you having to pay more of your hard-earned money for a repeat of something you just paid them to do and then they tell you that you have to make another appointment a few days later to have it done again to pay out of pocket again. You go in for a cold and walk out with 10 new diagnosis's from high blood pressure to something no one has ever heard of or understands. And your lucky if you are told what is "wrong" with you (guaranteed there will be even if you went in for a routine check-up!!) before you get the bill which your diagnosis happens to ALWAYS fall in the categories the insurance doesn't pay for & you won't find out your new-found ailments until you get that life-sucking bill because the Dr.won't inform you at your appt. You like rude service?(by the staff who has such a HIGH turn-over rate you'll never see the same staff person more than a couple times!) You like taking & being prescribed tons of medications for illnesses you've never heard of or are related to anything the Dr.has newly diagnosed you with? Want your personal info discussed with the public & laughed at openly by the staff & their favorite patients? Like being pushed to voicemail if you call them to discuss an important issue when they don't feel like listening to anyone who calls because they don't know any answers to anything or even care about you- but do what "they have to do for that crappy paycheck" they publicly complain about? Need a "Script Writer" & like sitting for hours in the waiting room with "junkies" while the staff harasses you about your insurance???: Then W.C.M.A. Is perfect for you!! Hope your a RICH hypochondriac that had hours to waste because they WILL make sure there is a serious problem with you so they can afford to open their new office thats opening up!! an addict & loves your HIPPA rights being abused regularly

July 23rd, 2010

THEY SUCK!

They should be shut down.. I went to Dr. Hasan for over six years. Then today I was told I needed to be drug tested and I needed to pay for it out of my own pocket. I don't mind the drug test but I do when I was tested just last month and I feel it was costing me to much. So I said NO.. He would be making a extra 300.00 a year on just me every month alone....I don't have the extra money...I gave him no reason to test me at all... He has tested me many times and NEVER found one thing on me..NOTHING EVER! Then when I asked to speak to a person in charged they told me to call back. When I did call back they told me the Dr. wasn't seeing me anymore and hung up on me,.Thanks after Six freaking years Doc..... Needless to say I take a very strong med's and he would know he's the one that put me on them. I am angry that they think us people can afford this and when we live on SSD it's not gonna happen... I hate knowing they have the right to put you on something like (Morphine ) and then throw u to the streets when you say no I'm not paying I don't have the money too..... Don't waste your time they aren't gonna get any better in time.. trust me...The service SUCKS, and the STAFF too! I was just buying time for a new Dr. before this all happened...

November 25th, 2009

yes,dr.hasan is busy now that he has lost his partner,but he wantd to care for eveyone.in my opinion he may be quick in the room with you,but if you have questions...he will answer,and he always accurate.he donates his time helping others and has diagnoses problems with me that i wasnt aware i even had.he spend the time explaining your problems and treatments!!!

March 4th, 2009

Too busy

I get the impression that Dr. Hasan is too overwhelmed with the number of patients he has that he does not spend enough time to answer questions.

January 6th, 2009

Dr. Hasan used to be a good doctor until his partner retired from practice and Dr. Hasan took over all his patients. Now he is in a dead run all the time, so busy and uncaring very much unlike he used to be. He changes his staff often and they are rude and incompetant. As soon as my window comes around to change Dr.'s, I will, even though he has been my Dr. for many years.

March 14th, 2017