A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Hussaini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Hussaini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Hussaini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussaini graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hussaini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed N Hussaini MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed N. Hussaini practice?
- Dr. Syed Hussaini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Hussaini practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.