A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Najeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Najeed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najeed
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Najeed, FACC, FSCAI, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najeed graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Najeed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Ashfaq Hussain Najeed FACC, FSCAI, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Najeed practice?
- Dr. Syed Najeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Najeed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.