A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Najeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Najeed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najeed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Najeed, FACC, FSCAI, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najeed graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Najeed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Ashfaq Hussain Najeed FACC, FSCAI, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Najeed practice?
- Dr. Syed Najeed has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Najeed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.