A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Naqvi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Naqvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Naqvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Zafar Naqvi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed Z. Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Naqvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Naqvi practices Family Medicine near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Monroe, MI.
See Porterville Family Physicians.