Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Naqvi
Dr. Syed Naqvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Naqvi is affiliated with St John's Episcopal Hospital, Sierra View District Hospital and SJRH - St John's Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Naqvi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Syed Naqvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Jackson Shaji
Internal Medicine, Residency
Yonkers, NY 0.01 mi4
Dr. Heera Shetty
Yonkers, NY 0.01 mi45
Dr. Anthony Shih
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Yonkers, NY 0.01 mi19