Dr. Syed Hasan MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 21st, 2015
worst dr I can think of
I think mentally, this guy was all over the place. First he told me I was fine, then as I was leaving he called me back and said "let;s do an upper GI, just to be sure". I had the test done and when I woke up, a nurse gave me a paper and said I had Barret's esophogous, what ever that is, and to come back in 2 weeks to see the dr. I made the appointment, got there 15 mins early. When I signed in, I noticed the man in front of me was going to see the same dr. So, I should be right after him. This office has a couple of drs. The man in front of me was called back right away. 5-10 mins later, he checked out. So I am thinking, cool, I'm next. NOT!! I waited and watched person after person come in, check in and get called back. I asked and was told I was next. Again, people were coming into the office, checking in and being called back before me. When I asked again the receptionist just shrugged and said, you're next. So, I sat there and when they called the next person, I asked what exactly does "NEXT" mean? So, I was called next, and left to sit in a room for another 15 mins. The dr came in, said sorry, they were backed up. He told me I had H-pylori, he was giving me some medicine and I didn't need to return for a follow-up. no mention of the previous diagnosis or test results. Over 2 1/2 hours in this office I have taken all the medicine, am now in worse pain than before. I think he is a waste of air.