A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Oqail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Oqail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oqail
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Oqail, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oqail graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Oqail has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Oqail MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Oqail practice?
- Dr. Syed Oqail has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Oqail practices Gastroenterology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Carrollton Gastroenterologists.