A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Oqail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Oqail is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oqail
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oqail Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Oqail, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oqail graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Oqail has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Oqail MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Oqail practice?
- Dr. Syed Oqail has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Oqail practices Gastroenterology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Carrollton Gastroenterologists.