Dr. Syed Oqail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Oqail?

April 30th, 2015

Never see this doctor

Worse doctor I have ever seen. Absolutely no compassion. Does not take the time to listen to a patient. Will ask you a question and before you can answer he proceeds to talk over you in a very loud voice. Since he didn't listen to me he misdiagnosed me and I ended up having to go somewhere else to get a correct diagnosis. This man should never have become a doctor in the first place. I would select no stars but this website doesnt give you that option. Never again will I see this man nor will I recommend him to anyone.

December 14th, 2011

Not the best

My wife went to this doctor twice. The first time she was seen was before Thanksgiving, same week. He listened, but I could tell that once he heard a few key points he ignored the rest and prescribed Flagyl which was seriously bad for my wife. She took only two pills total and she had to stop. After telling the doctor this, he wanted her to continue, but we told him no. The next visit he scheduled an EGD (upper endoscopy) which we had to cancel, and she gave a stool sample which came back negative for colitis. He didn't even suggest, or want to try, any tests or other possibilities, such as h. pylori. I feel he didn't listen enought, and doesn't follow up, and the office staff is a little lazy with their work. We were supposed to get paperwork for the h. pylori blood test we requested, but the staff didn't put it in the mail until 3 days 4 days later. I would not recommend someone go to this doctor unless they already know what their problem is.

July 19th, 2010

LOST MY CHART!

I called in to schedule an appointment for a very concerning problem I had. This was not my first time to see Dr. Oqail, and the lady on the phone said that she could not find my chart! Besides that, she was very rude. Not apologetic about the fact that she lost some confidential patient information. Instead was in denial and said that she would call back, so I gave her my number and guess what? NO CALL!

September 14th, 2017