A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Qadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Qadri, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Faiz Qadri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Qadri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Qadri practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.