A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Qadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadri
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Qadri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Faiz Qadri MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Qadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Qadri practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.