A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Quadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Quadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Quadri, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadri graduated from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quadri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed M M Quadri MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed M. Quadri practice?
- Dr. Syed Quadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Quadri practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Flower Mound Psychiatrists.