Dr. Syed Rafique Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Rafique?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Syed Rafique?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2015

Retired School Teacher

I spent 30 days in a special care hospital in Greenwood with a blood problem. I was severely anemic, blood clots, albumin deficits, and iron storage problems. Dr. Raffique has provided iron infusions for me for over two years. He manages my medicine and helps me with all my health issues. He is knowledgeable, kind, respectful, and takes time with me and my husband so that I understand what my health care plan involves.

May 11th, 2011

Best in the Area

After being diagnosed with inflamtory breast cancer, I had to option of diving to Jackson (180) round trip, going to see the only other qualifed Dr in the are with a questionable reputation or Dr. Rafique. At the time, I was still working and determined not to let this little bump in the road slow me down. Dr. Rafique and his staff have become part of my extended famiy. He is caring and concerned and his staff are great. He has made this painful journey to being ready for reconstructive surgery somthing I could handle with little discomfort. Thank you

May 1st, 2017