Dr. Samar Raza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samar Raza?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2013

Great doc

Dr. Raza spent time to speak to me and actually listened to what I had to say every day I was in the hospital. He was patient and explained things to me so that I could understand and answered all of my questions. He did rush me or seem rushed himself. The Hospitalist experience was great for me and my family as well.

October 3rd, 2009

Excellent physician

Dr. Raza is an excellent doctor. I had not heard of Hospitalists before and was concerned about having someone take care of my mother who wasn't her primary care doctor. I must say that I had a great experience with him. He answered all of my questions, was sympathetic, and I felt that he truly cared about my mother. Also, he kept me and my family informed so we always knew what was going on. I wish he had his own private practice so I could see him myself.

Type 2 Diabetes