Feb 10th, 2014

Great staff and great doctor but refers patients to Lincare for sleep supplies once diagnosed and Lincare is terrible! Stay clear of Lincare have them refer you elsewhere for your medical supplies.

Exceptional Dr. show details Exceptional Dr.
by E. Smith on Nov 20th, 2013

The most memorable experience with Dr. S. Ahmed, is the ease in which to communicate with him. He has a good sense of humor and yet, a no nonsense and caring attitude when talking about your medical issues. It's easy to tell he cares about an d takes time with his patients so his promptness is the least of my worries. His staff is extremely courteous and friendly. I'm glad I found him to take care of my pulmonary issues.

Poor Patient Management show details Poor Patient Management
Feb 10th, 2012

The Doctor seen me in Nov. wanted some tests done, and in February I have yet to hear back on finishing the tests or from the doctor. I have tried numerous times to get his office to do the neccessary paperwork, with no luck.

Impersonal and poorly managed show details Impersonal and poorly managed
Nov 2nd, 2011

Appointments have been cancelled on me for the past 2 months. No one from the office called to notify me or reschedule and I had to go out of my way to do both. Dr. Ahmed has rudely taken phone calls in every appointment (2) that I had with him and hes always in a rush to get me out without any of my questions answered. Office staff have failed to give paperwork needed to get lab test and CT Scans. Refused to refer me to another doctor.