A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Akbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Akbar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Akbar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Akbar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Syed Akbar practice?
- Dr. Syed Akbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Syed Akbar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Nephrologists.