A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Ali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Sabahat Ali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Ali practice?
- Dr. Syed Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Ali practices Family Medicine near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Burlington, WI.
See Lodi Family Physicians.