Internal Medicine
West Coast Medical
4131 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34609
352-666-1703
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Finally a good honest Dr......  |  show details
by S.H. on Feb 5th, 2014

Dr.Hassan and his staff is wonderful...he pulls no punches and is very concerned about your condition .its so refreshing to be in a Drs office without 50 people crammed up waiting for a quick pill script,he don't push any pills on you that you don't need,and it's nice to hear a Dr ask how are you .....he really cares they all do there....will keep him as my Dr always..Thank GOD for Dr.s like him.......

|  patient  |  show details
by nick schmidt on Jul 10th, 2013

Dr Hasaan is unprofessional never listens to concerns ,an rushes you in an out acts as if your illnesses are a joke, always on the phone even while treating patients, his nurse appears to be more educated then him .He speaks of what is country believes,,, ,, move back then ,your apparently in wrong country,

Jul 24th, 2012

Dr Hasan is a very intimidating individual makes you feel like you are wasting his time..I been taking the same meds for years and I have told him what the problem is and he still insists on giving me meds that I have already taken in the past and know they do not work for me..ofcoarse which led to further testing before hand..He doesnt seem to care much for his patients..or should I say he picks and choses who he cares about is what I have seen on my appointments not friendly at all!!!!Think depends on who you are. never had such an experience with any other doctor time to look for someone new.

|  Best Doctor in Town!!!!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

My father was suffering for about 3 months and seen by at least five/six physicians before we found Dr. Hasan. Dr. Hasan was very confident and quick to find out his problem.In one week my father started getting better.We are 110% satisfied and recommend him to everyone.

|  best doctor I have ever seen  |  show details
May 27th, 2012

Only doctor I can depend on.He is very careful about the side effect that he prescribes.

|  Finally I have found a doctor who really listens and diognoses the problem accurately.  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

Finally I have received the care that I have never found in any other doctors. He is very confident diagnosing the disease. I am 100% satisfied.

Jan 13th, 2012

it was OK

|  Worst Doctor Ever  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

This doctor is a joke. The nurse is uneducated and the doctor does not care about you. No follow up. I wouldn't go to him ever again. This seems like a very seedy office.

|  experienced nurse  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Definately the worst Doctor I've ever come across. He made zero notes while treating me and just made general conclusions on my conditions. I doubt he's read a medical article since he's been in practice. He's obviously married to the drug companies and could care less about true diagnosis.

|  Very Concerned and Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Robert & Ruth Potter on Sep 23rd, 2010

My husband became a patient of Dr.Hasan's first in 2005 when he was assigned Dr.Hasan by the hospital. Since that time I became his patient, as well as my father also had become his patient.Dr.Hasan not only saved my husbands life by his correct and immedient diagnosis on more than one occassion but he also showed great compassion and care in helping my father thru his last days of life. His respect and care cannot be matched by any other doctor in this area. We are proud to not only have him as our doctor but proud to consider him and his excellent staff friends after all these years. I totally trust him with my life and my family feels the same. You will find none better than Dr.Hasan. I truely believe God works thru his hands.

|  tp  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

This office was the most pleasant visit to a doctor I have ever had. The staff was so nice and friendly. The doctor listened to me and made sure all my questions were answered. He was very knowledgeable to my condition. He seems to be a very caring doctor. I would reccomend this office to everyone.

by Terri C. on Jun 4th, 2010

Dr. Hasan sucks. His office staff is nice & also helpful. He sucks. Doesn't get that I'm a type ONE diabetic (insulin dependant) & on several occations has tried to put me on type 2 meds. Also, OHS scar. Doesn't know I have heart problems? Had a stroke? Heart attack? Does he even read the complaints on the charts? I also go out of my way to schedule 9am or 9:30 appt. First or second appt of the day & I ALWAYS WAIT for at least an hour. He just sucks. In a big bad way.

Oct 6th, 2009

He is the greatest caring doctor I have ever seen. He really listens to you!!!