Dr. Syed Hasan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Hasan?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Syed Hasan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

Uncaring Distracted Dr...Beware.

His office manager is also his medical assistant and she seems to care more about me and my problems, she writes down all my symptoms and asked me question made sure I had refills and did lab orders...more than the doctor did, he seemed like he could care less why i was there, not to mention he took a phone call in the middle of my appointment, then got up and walked out, so i sat there for about 5 minutes before i realized he went into the next room. I feel sorry for his staff, because hes not very nice to them. Needless to say i wont be back.

September 18th, 2015

Long time patient

Dr Hasan has been my general practioner for several years and have to say he and his staff go above and beyond .

August 28th, 2015

Incompetent Doctor!

He did not want to write a referral that was needed for me as a patient! Saying that he was not a Referral doctor! Which they do not even exist! Because he thought he could be a specialist too! He just wants to collect money from visits of people because he will not allow the patient to go to a specialist making himself a specialist in illness and conditions that he is not able or educated to assist ! It is unbelievable! The staff unfortunately works for him , and has to be on his side, I feel sorry for them! Please everybody be aware! Please watch out for this doctor!

April 13th, 2015

Worst doctor EVER! Staff is nice though

March 6th, 2015

Definitely the WORST doctor i ever came across. He makes me feel like a waste of time. Don't listen when describing any problems i am having. and does not value my opinion as a patient. He takes personal calls while in the middle of exam and even falls asleep. He should not be Practicing or he needs a wake up call because he is getting paid every time we go there... TO DO NOTHING!!!! i switched doctors, i could no longer deal with the unprofessional-ism and the disrespect.!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 30th, 2015

I left in tears.

This doctor should not be in practice. During a visit with me he yelled on the phone about his wife's car the entire time I sat there. Then he yelled at the nurse when he could not find something. He slammed things on the counter and slammed the door multiple times. I had a swollen lymph node I told him about and he laughed and told me not to worry. He made me feel like I was a waste of his time. Even when I couldn't hold back tears he was mean and just walked out when he was done. Didn't even say I was all set. I heard him in the next room with the next patient so I got dressed and left. Two years later I still have a swollen lymph node and may have to have it biopsied. He said it was nothing. He ruined my perception of doctors for a long time. He is a bully that uses his career as an excuse to be abusive to people. He's an awful human being.

February 5th, 2014

Finally a good honest Dr......

Dr.Hassan and his staff is wonderful...he pulls no punches and is very concerned about your condition .its so refreshing to be in a Drs office without 50 people crammed up waiting for a quick pill script,he don't push any pills on you that you don't need,and it's nice to hear a Dr ask how are you .....he really cares they all do there....will keep him as my Dr always..Thank GOD for Dr.s like him.......

July 10th, 2013

patient

Dr Hasaan is unprofessional never listens to concerns ,an rushes you in an out acts as if your illnesses are a joke, always on the phone even while treating patients, his nurse appears to be more educated then him .He speaks of what is country believes,,, ,, move back then ,your apparently in wrong country,

July 25th, 2012

Dr Hasan is a very intimidating individual makes you feel like you are wasting his time..I been taking the same meds for years and I have told him what the problem is and he still insists on giving me meds that I have already taken in the past and know they do not work for me..ofcoarse which led to further testing before hand..He doesnt seem to care much for his patients..or should I say he picks and choses who he cares about is what I have seen on my appointments not friendly at all!!!!Think depends on who you are. never had such an experience with any other doctor time to look for someone new.

July 5th, 2012

Best Doctor in Town!!!!

My father was suffering for about 3 months and seen by at least five/six physicians before we found Dr. Hasan. Dr. Hasan was very confident and quick to find out his problem.In one week my father started getting better.We are 110% satisfied and recommend him to everyone.

May 27th, 2012

best doctor I have ever seen

Only doctor I can depend on.He is very careful about the side effect that he prescribes.

April 29th, 2012

Finally I have found a doctor who really listens and diognoses the problem accurately.

Finally I have received the care that I have never found in any other doctors. He is very confident diagnosing the disease. I am 100% satisfied.