Dr. Syed Hasan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017
Slow Service
I was referred to Dr. Hasan 6 months ago. He has missed 3 of my scheduled appointments. I have only seen him twice and had to wait 3 hours to see him on one appointment. He has yet to diagnosis my issues. Real nice guy but very frustrated with the level of service.

December 8th, 2016
great expression of knowledge and findings; very thorough

July 26th, 2016
Great Neurologist
spent additional time to explain my diagnosis in terms that i could understand. very professional and sincere.

October 5th, 2015
Every time I go there, I wait at least one hour, last time it was 2 hours.

September 6th, 2015
Wouldn't go back
I really liked him when I started going. He even called to see how I was feeling and adjusting to my meds. I am a seizure patient and needed my medication levels checked after changing my dose. Over time he seemed to change and not on top of things. I learned to call staff to see if he was there yet when I had late morning appointments. because he was always late. There was one time he doubled my dose from 150mg to 300 at one time after changing neurologist and research he should have never upped it more than 25mg at a time. I also ended up in the hospital with toxic levels of meds. This wouldn't have happened if he would have checked my levels. I liked him as a person but don't trust him as a doctor. His office was not open a good bit of the time and calls would go to answering service . It was not possible to get refills during those times or staff to call back.

July 13th, 2015
Dr Hasan was a very good choice. His staff was very nice and he explained everything I needed to know

April 21st, 2015
Best in the Business!!
After suffering a minor stroke, I was referred to Dr. Hasan by my primary care physician because I was not satisfied with the diagnosis of another neurologist. During my visit, I found a well-kept office, a professional staff, and an EXCEPTIONAL neurologist. How refreshing it was to meet with a very knowledgeable, personable, and humble physician. Dr. Hasan put all my concerns to rest. I am confident that I am in wonderful hands!! He is AWESOME at what he does and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking QUALITY care. Thank you Dr. Hasan!! There was some wait time, but he was well worth it!

April 17th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!
I went to Dr. Hasan for a second opinion just to make certain of my problem. He was very thorough. He took his time to review my Heath concerns as if I was his only patient at the time. I would highly recommend Dr. Hasan to anyone! I was so impressed with his compassion and dilligence to help me get better! Staff was just as friendly and professional as he was. Clean & nice office.

April 15th, 2015
Great Doc!!
I think that Dr. Hasan and his staff are wonderful people. I must admit you do have to wait at times but it is well worth the wait. Dr.Hasan is a very smart doctor. I'm glad that I'm his patient. I know that I am in totally good hands..

March 23rd, 2015
Deport Him
His office is a disgrace. Has uneducated, untrained staff, overbooks patients and he takes in the drug companies before seeing his elderly sick patients! Although, he can be friendly enough, like most physicians these days, he does not perform a thorough examination. His office is frequently closed and one is "lucky" if it open 2 days during the week; they are never available! Totally disgraceful and inhumane.

February 20th, 2015
I have been under the care of Dr. Hasan since 2009. He has been very professional, with a great bedside manner. He actually takes the time to listen to you.

July 30th, 2014
Dr is never in the office staff is not helpful!!
He diagnosed me and then ran out if refills. Then was never in the office and wouldn't call in meds that u just couldn't stop cold turkey without getting extremely sick. Had to go to my pcp to get my meds that he was suppose to have filled for me . I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to see him again and what do you know same crap happened again!!! I would not recommend anyone to see him.