A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Jafri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Jafri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jafri has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jafri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Jafri practice?
Dr. Syed Jafri practices Neurology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ and New York, NY.
See North Bergen Neurologists.