A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Jafri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Jafri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jafri has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Shahid Sajjad Jafri MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Syed Jafri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Jafri practices Neurology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Park, NJ.
See North Bergen Neurologists.