A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Mumtaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Mumtaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Mumtaz, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumtaz graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mumtaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CenterPointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Shahid Mumtaz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Mumtaz practice?
- Dr. Syed Mumtaz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Syed Mumtaz practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Wentzville, MO.
See Chesterfield Psychiatrists and Chesterfield Child Psychiatrists.