Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrists

17600 Chesterfield Airport Rd
Suite 102
Chesterfield, MO 63005
636-537-0027
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by mark s. on Dec 16th, 2013

Dr mumtaz is verry caring and knowledgable I highly reccomend anyone in need of a doctor in his feild of expertise to make and apt as soon as possible.Mark s.

May 2nd, 2013

Great doctor!!

|  My daughter has used Dr. Mumtaz for over five years!  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

And We WILL NEVER CHANGE! This is the best doctor she has ever had, and there have been many. Most did not take quality time with her, and he genuinely cares!

Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Mumtaz is very low key & patient. He speaks to our children on his level treating them with much respect. I would definitely recommend him to friends. Whenever we have had problems between visits he has been very helpful. My two boys have much respect for him. We have been seeing him for several years.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Very caring doctor who listened to my daughter and my family and really connected with us. My daughter really thinks he is such a gentle, patient and caring doctor who she can easily talk to.

|  Insensitive doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Probably too many appointments but this doctor does not take time to get to know his patient in this case my son. Always in a rush to see the next appointment and don't give out useful information to me. I am searching a new doctor.

|  Helpful, but old school  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2009

Dr. Mumtaz definitely tries to work with the patients, but even after six months and 4-5 SSRIs and SNRIs I have very little anxiety relief. And because I'm so sensitive to the drugs, most of the antidepressants give side affects outweighing the benefits. He is quite knowledgeable on each drug and willing to ask the patient what they thing is wrong. Unfortunately, medical science has only come so far for people with depression/anxiety. Because of this you'll be almost surely given an SSRI to begin with. Some doctors hand these out like they are lollipops and they can really mess with your life.

by lisa ortmann on Feb 13th, 2009

very caring

Apr 12th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Good docter: He was a really good listener .. Made me feel like I matterd I would recommend him to anybody..

Read Full Review at yahoo.com