A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Mustafa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Mustafa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Mustafa, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustafa graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mustafa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Shahzad Mustafa MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Mustafa practice?
- Dr. Syed Mustafa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Mustafa practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Internists.