Dr. Syed Mustafa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 4th, 2013
We took my special needs daughter to Dr. Mustafa for 2 years due to very severe hives (large wheals) that suddenly appeared. It took about a year to find something that really was the "cure". She has now been off medication for 7 months and is doing fine. Dr. Mustafa was great with her and we felt that he was genuinely concerned for her well being. Staff was great also! We did not have problems getting an appointment and overall were very satisfied.

November 15th, 2012
We love Dr. Mustafa!
Dr. Mustafa is friendly and professional. He is very intelligent and a skilled physician. He is wonderful with children.

April 10th, 2012
Excellent care!
Dr. Mustafa and his staff are wonderful! I would and have recommended them to anyone having allergy issues. My son was only a year old when we started taking him to Dr. Mustafa the care and concern for my sons health and well being was extraordinary. Just an all around wonderful experience at a rough time.

August 2nd, 2011
Great doctor
Would totally recommend! My son is allergic to the outside stuff, he is able to help us with the right medication to treat him and make him more comfortable. Called today, and we are going in again this afternoon.

July 25th, 2011
A complete quack
Started out as a concern doctor. Predicted resolution of my daughter's symptoms in 24-48 hours with steroids although I was against it. Since then has been a living nightmare. Refuses to do testing. Says he can treat her however never can get in for an appointment, refuses to do a referral. My daughter has two rare diseases and needs to see A REAL doctor and not a want to be who "knows" the people who run the program.If you can treat her- TREAT HER. If not let her be seen by someone who can. Nurse argued that food testing can not be done via patch. Pretty amazing because my daughter goes tomorrow for the same test we requested. If you think you are cutting edge get out of the dark ages and start doing what other people are doing in your area and oh-btw-what the people are doing at teh facility we want her to go to. If you know them- then ask them! DUH

December 11th, 2010
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMENT DR. MUSTAFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!