A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Rizvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizvi
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Rizvi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Rizvi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Rizvi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Syed Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Syed Rizvi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Syed Rizvi practices Otolaryngology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists.