Learn more about Dr. Syed Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Zaidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaidi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Zaidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Zaidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper endoscopy and colonoscopy with biopsies Polypectomy and control of bleeding Esophageal dilatation and stenting Sclerotherapy and esophageal banding E.R.C.P. with sphincterotomy and stenting Endoscopic ultrasound
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaidi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Zaidi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Syed Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Syed Zaidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Zaidi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Yorkville, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.