A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Zaidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Zaidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Upper endoscopy and colonoscopy with biopsies Polypectomy and control of bleeding Esophageal dilatation and stenting Sclerotherapy and esophageal banding E.R.C.P. with sphincterotomy and stenting Endoscopic ultrasound
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaidi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Shaukat Abbas Zaidi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Syed S. Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Syed Zaidi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Syed Zaidi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.