Learn more about Dr. Syed Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Zaidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaidi
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Zaidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Zaidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper endoscopy and colonoscopy with biopsies Polypectomy and control of bleeding Esophageal dilatation and stenting Sclerotherapy and esophageal banding E.R.C.P. with sphincterotomy and stenting Endoscopic ultrasound
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaidi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Zaidi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Syed Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Syed Zaidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Zaidi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.