A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Sabzposh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Sabzposh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Sabzposh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabzposh graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabzposh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Wasil Ali Sabzposh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed W. Sabzposh practice?
- Dr. Syed Sabzposh has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Sabzposh practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.