A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Sajid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Sajid is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sajid has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Hassan Sajid MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Syed H. Sajid practice?
- Dr. Syed Sajid has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Sajid practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.