Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Sajjad
Dr. Syed Sajjad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshfield, WI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Sajjad is affiliated with Our Lady of Victory Hospital, St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point and St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Sajjad has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Syed Sajjad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.
Dr. Andrew Melnyk
Pathology, Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Marshfield, WI 0 mi41
Dr. Donna Wilson
Marshfield, WI 0 mi36
Dr. Kristina Braaten
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Marshfield, WI 0 mi18