A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Samad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Samad is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Samad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Samad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Samad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Drew Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Delta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed Abdus Samad MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Syed A. Samad practice?
- Dr. Syed Samad has 1 office location.
Dr. Syed Samad practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pine Bluff, AR.
See Pine Bluff Internists and Pine Bluff Gastroenterologists.