A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Saquib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Saquib is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Saquib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saquib graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Saquib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saquib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Saquib practice?
- Dr. Syed Saquib practices Internal Medicine near Irwindale, CA.