A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Syed Saquib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Syed Saquib is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Syed Saquib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saquib graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Saquib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Syed F Saquib MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Syed F. Saquib practice?
- Dr. Syed Saquib has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Syed Saquib practices Internal Medicine near Irwindale, CA.